Every day, we help billions of people move through a safer, more open world with ease.
ASSA ABLOY solutions are used every day around the world. They are found in private homes and businesses operating across many industries.
We have operations in over 70 countries and our people know local standards inside-out. We’re specialists in access essentials: like mechanical and digital locks, cylinders, keys, tags, security doors, and automated entrances. With 51,000 colleagues around the world, we have an expert wherever you are.
We are now looking for an Embedded Engineer to join our team in Stockholm.
What you will be doing
- Develop firmware for the upcoming features in the CLIQ platform
- Develop firmware in our CLIQ system components
- Collaborate with the support organization when there are firmware issues
In our access solution platform CLIQ, we develop both hardware, firmware, and software to create value for our customers. As an embedded engineer, you will be responsible for developing our firmware and firmware solutions.
What we are looking for
To join the team, we expect you have the following experiences and attitudes:
- Education within either hardware or firmware domain
- At least 2 years of work experience in the firmware domain
- Experience with electronic tools and tools for firmware development and testing
- Knowledge of C programming
- A collaborative mindset with an open attitude to learning new things
Unlock your new career path and join our team by applying today.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or call me at +46 72-402 36 79