Esports Performance Marketeer to Imodules
Are you passionate about e-sports, performance marketing strategy, and execution? Then you might be our new Performance Marketer!
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan across Google & BING SEM, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns across different markets and channels, with focus on performance.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid channels, including Google & BING SEM, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Running creative optimization meetings with the wider marketing team.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Analyse and produce actionable insights through tools, including Amplitude, Looker and Google Analytics.
- Managing all paid campaigns and experiments in ClickUp
- Working closely with our CRM-specialist, producing tailored onboarding, help enhancing and optimising our acquisition funnels.
- Point of contact for all marketing related agency inquiries.
- Must be an avid Valorant player.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the Esports industry.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role, as well as experience and proven track record building effective multi-channel marketing strategies. Including CRM, affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, Video, social media and other digital channels.
- At least 1 years of experience using ClickUp.
- Prior work experience within performance marketing within the Esports industry.
- Experience creating and planning performance driving creative video content.
- Prior experience of CRM and tools such as Braze and Mailchimp.
- You have solid expertise and daily hands-on experience working within campaign and channel reporting/analysis tools, including Amplitude, Looker and Google Analytics.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- Experience presenting data, insights and reports to key stakeholders.
- Experience working for a start-up/scale-up organisation.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Experience working with marketing related agency inquiries.
Imodules is the world’s first cross-platform company in esports. Our mission is to make esports available for all! Imodules enables gamers across the world to compete in skill-based games they already love and play. Through our unique online platform, we host fun and exciting esports tournaments in some of the world’s biggest game titles. Our philosophy is an inclusion that’s why we are focusing on hiring a diverse team, always encouraging applicants from all demographics, backgrounds, and cultures! Today, Imodules is made up of more than 100 employees where 23 nationalities represented and 24 languages spoken, with $98M in funding and a goal to democratize esports while adding an extra layer of excitement for gamers across the world.
Don’t miss a unique opportunity to join Sweden’s largest E-sport company and make an impact on the future of esports!
- Product & Business
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our mission is to solve the prevailing shortage of IT-competence and thereby, play a central role within the increasing need of recruiting programmers and developers.
In order to do that, our strategy is to specialize in headhunting and roles that are difficult to recruit. This has led us to develop models for how to attract and engage the right candidates. With an agile approach, solid networks and a close cooperation with our customers, we are the market leaders within recruiting tech competence and provides our customers the conditions to continue growing.
Esports Performance Marketeer to Imodules
Loading application form
Already working at Ants?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.