Are you a SEO ready for the next step in your career? Do you have more than five years of experience in a similar role? Do you want to work at one of the most recognizable companies in Sweden? In that case, this might be the role for you!
Our client is a Nordic tech company that helps small and medium sized companies gain visibility through digital marketing. Historically, the company was most known through the yellow pages of the telephone directories and maps, today it’s through all digital marketing channels.
The company was founded in 2000 and employs 600+. It offers a popular search service that help people present information about individuals and businesses, including map service and phone directory. The company operates in Sweden, where the headquarters is, but also in Norway, Finland and Denmark.
Who are you?
- Be the main hands-on expert on technical optimisation of large scale, high volume websites - 4 million unique visitors per week
- Work with new projects (site migrations, new features, new websites) as well as maintenance (health checks, ongoing optimisation)
- Share your knowledge and learn from within the team – we have a supporting and growing environment!
- Collaborate with development teams on delivery of SEO task
- Create SEO specifications (sitemaps, structured data, redirections, etc)
What do we offer?
We offer you to be part of a company within one of the fastest growing future industries. Also, we offer a secure employment with collective agreement. WE work 100% on-site in our office located in Solna, Stockholm.
Does this sound interesting? Then you should apply right away! If you have any further questions about the position, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.