At Ivisys we have 20+ years of experience in the automated inspection idustry, IVISYS deliver robust and proven inspection solutions to industry clients looking to automate their visual inspection. Ivisys is combining the knowledge of two engineering companies, one with a superior patented image processing software, and the other with a unique superior command of Image acquisition. By doing this, we have created the IVISYS Pro software suite. Together with artificial intelligence and light and sensor knowledge Ivisys inspection solution can detect errors and verify the quality of our client's products, after their desired needs. The solutions offered are available to most industrial manufacturers due to the short return on investment (ROI), when compared to existing manual control widely used in the industry today.
About the role
In the role of Tech Lead/Solution Architect at Ivisys, you will be a part of a self-propelled software team where you are going to be a part of the continuous development of our software suite. Alongside our hardware team and vision team, you will create a complete product for delivery to our customers. Your work will mostly be consistent with .NET development in an open and agile team. With your more architectural view of the ongoing project, you will also have a more decision-making role where you are able to be involved in decisions regarding how to take an idea to final implementation. We believe that your thoughts and ideas are not just contributing to the development of IVISYS Pro, but also to your sense of ownership and pride in the product we’re working with.
Even if you don’t have experience with Tech Lead roles from your previous employment, don’t hesitate to apply for this role. We value your drive and commitment highly, and therefore it is possible to grow into the role of Tech Lead/Solution Architect here with us at Ivisys!
Who are you?
To be a match for our Tech Lead/Solution Architect we want you to
- Have been a part of architectural decision-making in your previous roles
- Be well experienced in .NET/C#, having a few years of experience working as a backend developer with a drive for writing maintainable code and tests.
- Previously worked in a message driven, distributed, microservices environment using brokers and APIs.
- Passionate and driven about finding better solutions to continuously improve the team and our product.
- Be experienced with containers.
- Have worked with document-oriented databases.
It would also be valuable if you
- Have knowledge of CI/CD, with emphasis on CD within a multisite on-prem environment.
- Have experience of Kubernetes.
- Have experience in test strategies and test automation.
- Have experience with the tech/methodologies. We use: MongoDB, RabbitMQ, MassTransit, Docker, Git, Event-driven architectures, Kanban
More about Ivisys
IVISYS is on an ambitions transformation journey and has over the last few years gone through a structural change in terms of ownership, leadership, and product strategy. IVISYS is a scale-up with a focus on the global product portfolio strategy which is enabling scalable profitability across the international market place where the main focus is Europe and USA.
The IVISYS Way
- Claim the position as Thought leader in Machine Vision by developing innovative vision solutions that enhances a world class experience.
- Dedication to details in everything we do, benefit power by data driven innovation.
- The Spirit of Innovation is our mantra to stay ahead of the game, stretch the limits and develop new innovative solutions based on the latest technology.
- Solutions oriented