IVISYS is on a quest of being a global leader in delivering premium solutions for automated quality control for the manufacturing industry. With great passion and more than 20 years of research and development, we have created a one-of-a-kind patented AI solution that can provide accurate real-time data to determine the quality of products being analyzed. Our machine solutions merge the usage of hardware with in-house developed software - the IVISYS Pro, patented algorithms, and AI. Our main focus is Europe and the US with headquarters in Vällingby, Stockholm.
The IVISYS way – what we want to achieve
To claim the position as Thought Leader in Automated Machine Vision by developing innovative vision solutions that enhance a world-class experience. With dedication to detail in everything we do, benefit the power by data-driven decisions. “The spirit of innovation” is our mantra to stay ahead of the game, stretch the limits and develop solutions based on the customer’s needs.
What you’ll do as a .NET developer and coach in the team
In this role, you’ll be a part of our Software team where you’re responsible for the continuous development of the software suite IVISYS Pro. We work on-prem in an event-driven microservices architecture where the backend is developed in .NET. In addition to hands-on coding with the team, you’ll also take on a coaching role with some code reviewing and more technical responsibility, in close partnership with the Team Lead, whose role is currently filled by a consultant. Therefore, it is possible to take over that role further ahead. This position also includes discussion about technical choices to further improve the software suite. The software team is self-managed and works agile in close contact with our other teams to be able to offer first-class quality control to our customers.
Who you are
We believe that you are the type of person that is driven by a passion for finding better solutions and always strive to improve your team and the product by writing maintainable code and tests. We also think that you are a responsible person that enjoys working in a smaller start-up environment and an accepting atmosphere where no topics are off the table.
To be a match for this role you have
- Some previous experience of taking on more responsibility in a team
- Very good knowledge of .NET/C#, having at least five years of professional experience as a backend developer
- Previous experience of working in a message-driven, distributed microservices environment using brokers and APIs
- Experience with RabbitMQ (or similar like, e.g., Azure Service bus) as broker
- Experience with MassTransit (or similar like, e.g., NServicebus)
- Experience with patterns and concepts like Pub-Sub, Eventual consistency, and At least once
- Experience with working in a document-oriented database.
It would also be nice if you have
- Knowledge of CI/CD, with an emphasis on CD within a multisite on-prem environment
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in test strategies and test automation
Are you ready to join our quest?
Apply today as interviews are continuously conducted! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Rebecka at email@example.com or at +46735965198.