Join the team responsible for developing the real-time sports tracking system that runs at all the major soccer arenas every match day. TRACAB’s image tracking system is the world’s most accurate optical player tracking system and is used by top football leagues across the world. TRACAB covers all games in the FIFA World Cup, Bundesliga and LaLiga.If you are passionate about creating real products and enjoy working in a dedicated close-knit team, then please consider applying.
As our next scientist, you are a vital part of the team that today designs and develops our real-time system for sports tracking productions. Furthermore, you will also have a great responsibility for the future development of our 3D visual geometry, which today is the foundation of our multi-camera, multi-server real-time sports tracking system. You will also implement algorithms in our production code to meet our timing and memory requirements.
To succeed in this role we believe you have
- Deep knowledge of 3D Visual geometry
- Camera calibration (internal, external, distortion modeling,...)
- Optimization methods, bundle adjustment, …
- Panorama generation and projection models
- Ph.D. or equivalent industrial experience
Nice to have:
- Experience of camera or image acquisition and processing with network cameras
- Experience of development of real-time systems
Does this interesting? Then you should apply right away! If you have any questions regarding the role or ChyronHego, do not hesitate to contact Molly Benner at firstname.lastname@example.org.