Join the team responsible for developing the real-time sports tracking system that runs at all the major soccer arenas every match day. TRACAB’s image tracking system is the world’s most accurate optical player tracking system and is used by top football leagues across the world. TRACAB covers all games in the FIFA World Cup, Bundesliga and LaLiga. If you are passionate about creating real products and enjoy working in a dedicated close-knit team, then please consider applying.
As our next camera systems engineer, you will be a vital part of the team that today designs and develops our real-time system for sports tracking productions. At TRACAB you will be working with our cutting-edge hardware and software where the focus lies on real-time performance. Furthermore, you will have a key role in specifying and realizing the future computer vision-based products for the professional sports market.
Essential skills for this are
- C++ programming skills
- Experience of camera or image acquisition and processing with network cameras
- Experience of development of real-time systems
- Knowledge and interest in optics, camera synchronization, camera drivers and physical installation requirements
- Knowledge and interest in network and computer hardware, e.g. 10GbE, fiber networks, VLANs, and switch configuration
- B. Sc. in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent level of knowledge
Nice to have
- C++ 11 ninja
- Concurrent programming with std::threads and std::mutexes
- Experience of network programming
- Network protocols, Winsock, RIO, Sniffer 10G or similar APIs
- Previously worked with Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Solution and Project management
- Property pages, build configurations and third party library handling - vcpkg
- Remote monitoring/control and distribution of updates and software. (N-central ninja)
Does this interesting? Then you should apply right away! If you have any questions regarding the role or ChyronHego, do not hesitate to contact Clara Hornbek at email@example.com.