Help animals get better care with your coding skills
At Agria Vet Guide (Agria Vårdguide) we’re creating the future of animal care. Our team develops a platform that helps pet owners get in touch with veterinarians so they can make better decisions about the healthcare needs of their pets.
As a developer at Agria Vet Guide you will use your skills to help people who are in the vulnerable situation of having an unwell pet by improving both our customer facing apps and the internal tools used by our specialists and admins. No workday will look the same and your work will make a huge impact for thousands of people as part of our small agile team.
We need your help to scale our solution
We’re growing fast and our solution is expanding. In order for us to continue this exciting journey we think we need to further improve our DevOps practices, cybersecurity, cloud architecture and overall code quality. We think you’re strong in one of those areas and that you want to help us improve it and spread your knowledge about the area to other team members.
Our Stack: React, React Native, Node (Nest), TypeScript, MySQL, AWS
What we expect you to do:
- Help us automate the testing of our apps so that our solution can expand without requiring an excessive amount of manual testing
- Share your React knowledge with your developer colleagues to help the whole team get stronger
- Bring a your perspective as someone specialized in React into discussions with product management and the rest of the team about how we should define our solution roadmap
- Lead the development of the frontend in our React apps, taking on a wide variety of tasks to get best practices in place
- Select the most suitable tools and methods for the job at hand
- Help us make better use of React to create a better experience to our customers, veterinarians and admins
Why you’ll love it:
- You’ll define the future of animal care as part of the market-leading animal insurance company Agria Djurförsäkring
- You’ll be joining a small agile team where your efforts will reach customers within days or weeks rather than months or years
- You’ll work collaboratively with your open-minded colleagues from home and/or from our office in the Waterfront Building in central Stockholm
- Competitive salary and benefits
Who you are:
We believe you’re passionate about fullsack development. You love sharing your knowledge and helping us make our apps better. You’re a self starter who is eager to get the responsibility to drive large changes through to completion. You’re flexible and understand the power of collaboration and open feedback with your team. And of course, if you love animals as much as we do that’s always a plus!
We care more about your skills and attitude than your CV. If you think this is the place for you, please get in touch and apply now!