Software Developer - Sports Ecosystem
Tracab’s products gives you the statistics from all the big sport leagues, collaborates with broadcasting channels and sport teams globally. The team responsible for developing the core of delivering customer outputs from the Tracab system is now looking to hire a skilled software developer. In this role you will be writing the code that runs at all the major football arenas every week as well as different KPIs for different stakeholders in the business. This is for you who are in the beginning stages of your career and want to work with high-tech products that are market leading within sports. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, come join the team!
Klick here to see how we work with real-time sports!
About the role
As a part of this developing team at Stockholm’s development hub on Gärdet, you will join a dedicated, close-knit group of four skilled developers. They are all working towards delivering great TV-experiences when you watch your favorite team win the major sports league around the globe as well as different types of statistics related to the game. To do that, the team develops algorithms and software, making sure that data from 16 cameras surrounding the arenas run smoothly through the complex technical process and is delivered in the best way to different partners and clients.
We see that you have
Good knowledge in working with real time web application code language such as Node.js that is used to run in a distributed environment.
Since we are running our softwares mainly in a distributed cloud environment it is also a plus to have some understanding of Redis, MongoDB, Azure , AWS.
Some key customers
FIFA, La Liga och ATG
- A very dynamic and flexible workplace
- The opportunity to grow your career within Node.js and work with new techniques
- A highly skilled team with lots of knowledge to gain from competent coworkers
Be a vital part of the team that develops their cloud based solution that ingests the tracking data, converts it to interesting events and KPIs and outputs this to clients worldwide with low latency.
Implementing new functionality, automated tests as well as maintaining code
For instance, if the customer wants statistics to understand the player passing pattern better, you will write the code, evaluate, test and implement your solution in the platform. You are a part of the whole chain and a couple of weeks later you can see your result in a game when you watch TV.
We are looking for
- B. Sc. in computer science or equivalent level of knowledge
- A strong interest in software development and a hunger to develop your skills. Preferably you have a GIT (or similar) with some projects to share.
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as Node.js or similar language.
- Basic knowledge within data storage such as MongoDB, Redis.
- Fluent in English, in writing and speaking
It will be considered strongly advantageous if you have
Experience of developing and delivering in Agile environments
Experience of working with containerized applications
As a person you are
- Having a strong ability to collaborate
- Implementing new functionality, automated tests as well as maintaining code
Does this sound interesting? Then you should apply right away! If you have any questions regarding the role or ChyronHego, do not hesitate to contact Clara Hornbek at email@example.com