Exciscope build phase-contrast x-ray tomography systems featuring unprecedented resolution, contrast, and speed. Our x-ray microimaging produces cellular-resolution 3D volume images of centimeter-sized samples, with excellent contrast in soft materials, such as biomedical tissues, food, and plastic. The Exciscope technology will open new market segments for industrial inspection and product development. Our longterm goal is virtual histology for medical applications, for example diagnostics of cancer tumor biopsies.
About the position
Initially, you will be working with:
- Setting up a web frontend (Svelte) and designing the user experience for creating, managing, and visualizing 3D tomographic scans.
- Building a web backend (NodeJS/Azure Functions) to coordinate between frontend, our x-ray device, and big data pipeline.
- Building data pipelines (Python) for processing huge amounts of tomography data.
- Setting up Azure cloud infrastructure as code (Terraform) and continuous delivery pipelines.
As a start-up company our work evolves quickly. Depending on your interests there will also be other opportunities, for example:
- IoT Telemetry
- Implementation of image processing algorithms
- Managing Windows-based X-ray devices
- C++ development in X-ray device
Who are you?
- Likes innovation and want to join our mission to revolutionize medical imaging.
- Are conscious about quality but know when something is good enough.
- Can work independently but is not hesitant to ask for help or to help others.
- Enjoy working in a team with agile CI/CD practices.
- Bring us new perspectives and tell us when you disagree.
Exciscope is a young tech company, but the technology we use is based on many years of academic research and experience by the founders. Our purpose is to develop our technology to improve people’s lives. The present team consists of eight employees with expertise in x-ray science, software engineering and mechanical engineering.
Exciscope is a company with an innovative and open mentality. We are excited to build the best x-ray phase-contrast imaging systems which drives us to work hard while also having fun. Still, we believe that our ambitious plans can be combined with a healthy work-life balance.
This is a full-time position located at our premises in Kista, Stockholm. Based on what works best for you, we can offer flexible policies for remote work.
Applications will be evaluated continuously so send in your application now. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and would love to growth our team with your expertise!