Are you are looking for an opportunity to make a truly global impact? You have found it.
United in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those who own and operate the world's supply chains. WiseTech Global are a leading developer and provider of software solutions to the logistics execution industry globally.
Our flagship platform CargoWise forms an integral link in the global supply chain. And this opportunity will see you play an essential part in ensuring the reliability and scale of our technology solutions.
This isn't an ordinary job for a typical Systems Engineer. You are at the top of your game for a reason. And you will want this job because you want to be even better.
Our office is based in Stockholm but we are open for a hybrid model. If the person is right the location is secondary.
We need someone who has a bit of experience behind them to ensure we can achieve the results we need in the region and that experience should include:
- Server and storage hardware (rack-mount servers, SAN, direct-attached storage, etc.)
- Networking skills in administering and maintaining switches, routers and firewalls
- Switching and routing protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, RIP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, etc.)
- Windows Server administration (2012R2 and later)
- Linux operating system administration
- Active Directory configuration and administration
- Exchange Server administration
- Hyper-V, VMware and KVM administration
- Linux containers and Xen virtualisation skills
- Tomcats and java applications
If you also have experience of the following, even better!
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification or equivalent experience highly regarded
- MS System Center suite
- Scripting and programming skills will be highly regarded
- Cloud technologies and experience with multiple platforms
What sets our Engineers apart from others is their deep curiosity and passion for what they do. This is why we are interested to hear from applicants who are capable and driven to test the boundaries of their skills and knowledge every day.
We know moving jobs in the current climate may seem daunting. However, opportunities like this don't come around often. Therefore if you're are curious enough to reach out, we'll take the time to understand your potential with no obligation to apply formally and an initial high-level and confidential conversation on offer.
Reach out to our talent team to enquire or apply directly via the link.