Net Insight’s Nimbra solutions make it possible for you and millions of other viewers around the globe to take part in the largest live broadcast events. This would not have been possible without our fantastic engineering team. We are passionate about technology; from hardware development to cloud applications and everything in between.
You have the chance to join our journey to continue to develop products that enable the media transport for the biggest live events in the world.
Net Insight are growing – come and grow with us!
About Net Insight
Net Insight is defining new ways to deliver media, opening opportunities for content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises to produce and deliver the future of live sport, news and online content.
With a strong vision for the future of IP and cloud, Net Insight is helping the world’s leading media brands to simply and cost-effectively produce and deliver content to viewers anywhere. Net Insight is combining its broadcast heritage and R&D expertise with the deep IP knowledge gained from developing its own streaming solution to evolve Nimbra, its Emmy® Award winning video transport solution, for the new media era.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced FPGA Developer with a passion and interest in high-speed applications in the latest FPGA technology.
As an FPGA developer at Net Insight, you will be part of our small agile teams and collaborate with other FPGA and software developers who are experts in video, audio and networking systems. Together with the team, you will develop innovative products that enable our customers to deliver reliable high-quality live media across the globe.
As a Net Insight team member, you will have the chance to influence both the evolvement of the products and take part in architectural decisions. The teams are currently working with the all-IP based media transport flows, SMPTE-2110, and the latest low latency video compression standard JPEG-XS.
This is you!
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have a passion for FPGA development, agile working methods, and have a team-oriented mindset. You have a driven attitude to influence the products lifecycle – all from systematisation to verification.
Need to have
- At least 5+ years of experience in FGPA development using VHDL for both design and test.
- Experiences in stimulating your design in ModelSim/Questa, as well as experiences in Xilinx Vivado.
- Good knowledge of working in a Linux environment.
- An agile mindset.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Experiences in high-speed transceivers, DDR4 memories and timing optimizations.
- Why the engineering team likes working at Net insight!
- Working in agile teams, really having the opportunity to impact the product in several ways spanning from systemization to deployment and taking responsibility for our DevOps infrastructure.
- An open culture where everyone can drive changes and influence how we work.
- Opportunities to work closely with customers and get direct feedback.
- Flexibility to impact development environment and use latest tools.
- Flat development organization with a friendly atmosphere where you play an important part.
- Hands-on development, where lab integration is a natural part of the daily work.
WELCOME TO APPLY!
The position is permanent, full-time employment located in our brand-new headquarters in Solna. We value work-life balance; therefore, you can combine remote work and work from the office.
For more information about the position, please contact Julia Wulff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
LinkedIn: @Net Insight, www.linkedin.com/company/net-i...