GlobalConnect is the leading provider of fiber-based data communications and data centers in northern Europe. We are currently in the middle of the journey to digitize Sweden through innovative and smart solutions. We empower society with connectivity.
You will be part of the Digital Solution team and we offer you flexible and stimulating work, where you get great freedom to shape your own everyday life and develop your skills in an inspiring and fast-moving environment. In addition to flexibility in your work tasks, we can also offer fresh work environments, located in both Uppsala and Stockholm. You decide where you want to work.
About the role
As an UX Designer you will be our primary designer shaping the future on our web app. The team is currently focusing on developing our new product investment, which has been made to take our web app and costumer portal to the next generation. As an UX designer, this investment makes it possible to improve the interface even more to make our customer journey much more fun. This is an exciting opportunity for you as a designer to take the lead and be responsible for developing user friendly interfaces and to solve many of the branch issues a carrier struggles within their operation.
- Create new features and improve existing products that delivers great value for our B2B customers
- Take lead and be responsible for developing user friendly interfaces in our B2B customer portal
- Work in close collaboration with developers and UX-team, where you have the responsibility for design and functionality
- Drive the application branding and UX guidelines on user-facing products
Who you are
We are looking for someone who breathes design and has a solid experience of working with interfaces. We believe that this position requires an understanding of the user’s needs, behaviors and be able to translate them into actionable deliverables. We also believe that you have a creative way of working, draw conclusions from data and take feedback into new ideas.
As a person we believe that you have a cooperative and curious mind. We value employees embodying being humble, driven, helpful and committed. You are a curious team player who thrives in a high tempo. We hope that you have a good sense of cooperating, and you feel comfortable of being able to give and receive feedback.
- At least 2 years of experience in UX Design
- Knowledge in industry tools such as Figma, Adobe Creator or Adobe XD
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Does it sound like you? Get in touch! We will go through all applications on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions regarding the role or GlobalConnect, contact Antonia Englert at email@example.com