Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer who wants to play a central role in TSS's transition to Azure and continuous automation? Or maybe it excites you to develop a solution that is used to ensure the safety of millions of patients every day? Then this position might be something for you!
Over the past 20 years, TSS has worked with the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and helped them deliver drugs safely. With TSS Cloud temperature management our customers can get an overview of their supply chain, identify trends and implement cost-saving programs. Here you can read more about TSS and what we do.
About the role
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to our rapidly growing RnD team in Stockholm. You will contribute with your experience as we now embark on the next phase of our journey - towards Azure. Here you can make a real difference and impact our future. You will own the operations of the platform and play an active role in technology decisions and the technical roadmap.
You will work closely with the developers and product managers at TSS to understand common needs and provide developer tools, guidance and assistance.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Work with the development team to deploy and manage tools that support SDLC automation, configuration management, and release management.
- Administrate and operate the platform including planning, installation, upgrade and decommission of components
- Configure new components to be included in the release pipeline through development, testing, and production
- Coordinate incident recovery, implementation of changes and deployments, evaluate problems, optimize and tune system landscapes
We are searching for a DevOps engineer with at least 2 years' experience and a relevant education. You have an analytical mindset and are not afraid to take initiatives to set processes and ways of working. Solving problems motivates you and you are energized in working in close collaboration with your team.
Further we see that you have experience of:
- Hands on experience working with Azure
- Jenkins or similar tools
- Kubernetes or Docker
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
- You can program in scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell or Python
We are interviewing continuously, so make sure to submit your application today so that we can get to know you! If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to reach out to Jessica Samuelsson at firstname.lastname@example.org