During the corona pandemic, we have all probably realized the importance of a quick and safe clinical trial so that we can get a vaccine out as soon as possible. We are now expanding our technical team with another Product Manager for our clinical solutions, where you get the chance to contribute to a solution that benefits millions of patients around the world.
Over the past 20 years, TSS has worked with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and helped them deliver drugs safely. With TSS Cloud temperature management our customers can get an overview of their supply chain, identify trends and implement cost-saving programs. Here you can read more about TSS and what we do.
About the role
To our office in Stockholm we are now looking for a Product Manager for our clinical solutions. In this role you will be responsible for our SaaS deliveries in the clinical space. This is a client-focused role where you will work closely with both our customers and RnD department to enhance our solution.
You will also collaborate closely with other Product Managers and together continue to improve TSS product development process. As a Product Manager you will identify customer needs and participate in sales support and promotional activities as well as monitor competitors and market trends.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Define the solution strategy and roadmap
- Bringing new requirements into the backlog
- Identify customer needs and gather requirements and bringing them into the backlog
- Prioritize and detail requirements
- Brief, train and support (late sales cycle) the sales team
- Monitor market trends and developing a competitor analysis framework
- Aligning the relevant stakeholders around the vision for clinical solutions
To succeed in this role we believe that you are structured with a quality mindset. Since you will work close to our customers, we are also happy to see that you are communicative and comfortable holding demonstrations.
Further we see that you have:
- 4-6 years of experience from working with software/SaaS solutions, preferably used within clinical trials
- A relevant education
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
- Great communication skills
- Strong interest and knowledge within tech
- From Pharmaceutical (or other life science) industry or other regulated industries
- Articulating user stories/requirements for technically advanced products
- From working with agile development teams
We are interviewing continuously, so make sure to submit your application today so that we can get to know you! If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to reach out to Jessica Samuelsson at email@example.com