Are you an experienced Fullstack Developer that wants to be a part of taking cutting-edge research to the market? We are building advanced x-ray imaging equipment that sends huge amounts of data to the cloud and needs help building our software. Interested? Come work with us!
About the position
Initially, you will be working with:
- Building a web backend to coordinate between front end, our x-ray device and big data pipeline.
- Building data pipelines for processing huge amounts of tomography data.
- Setting up Azure cloud infrastructure as code and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Managing Windows-based X-ray devices.
As a start-up company, our work evolves quickly. Depending on your interests there will also be other opportunities, for example:
- Setting up a web front end for creating, managing, and visualizing tomographic scans.
- IoT Telemetry
- GPU implementation of image processing algorithms.
C++ development in X-ray device.
Who are you?
- Likes innovation and want to join our mission to revolutionize medical imaging.
- Are a generalist rather than a specialist.
- Are conscious about quality but know when something is good enough.
- Can work independently but is not hesitant to ask for help.
- Enjoy both teach others and learn from others.
- Enjoy working in a team with agile CI/CD practices.
- Bring us new perspectives and tell us when you disagree.
- Are not afraid to get your hands dirty to solve unexpected problems.
Exciscope is a young tech company, but the technology we use is based on many years of academic research and experience. The present team consists of five employees with expertise in x-ray science, software engineering and mechanical engineering.
Exciscope technology provides the next-generation x-ray microimaging. We build phase-contrast x-ray tomography systems featuring unprecedented resolution, contrast, and speed. Our x-ray microimaging produces cellular-resolution 3D volume images of centimetre-sized samples, with excellent contrast in soft materials, such as biomedical tissues, food, and plastic. The Exciscope technology will open new market segments for industrial inspection and product development in addition to enabling virtual histology for medical applications.
Exciscope is a company with an innovative and open mentality. We are excited to build the best x-ray phase-contrast imaging systems, and this drives us to work hard while also having fun. Still, we believe that our ambitious plans can be combined with a healthy work-life balance.
Applications will be evaluated continuously so send in your application now. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Julia Wulff at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!