Do you want to work in a small cross-functional team of passionate developers and designers to build an industry-leading platform? We at Mavera are committed to improving how insurance claims are handled. We are now looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join us on our journey to becoming Europe's leading solution provider.
- Work with product owners and developers to define and identify requirements, anticipate risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming and existing engine features/releases
- Build test strategies and test plans
- Manage automated, functional, qualitative, and performance testing efforts
- Use a mix of manual and technical testing skills to execute a variety of testing techniques across the product to analyze quality
- Analyze and troubleshoot reported defects and internal issues
- Report and track for data quality and use that data to drive conversations around product quality and development health
To be our perfect match, we think that you:
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance
- High motivation and the ability to drive things forward
- Experience in design, development and implementation of QA standards for software product testing
- Hands on experience in both manual and automated tests on embedded systems
- Experience from test automation
- Excellent language skills in English
If you on top of this have automation experience it is a big plus!
As a person you're a true collaborator who believes working together with others is the key to a job well done.
It is a plus if you have:
- Experience from working with B2B products
Who are you?
To thrive and develop in this role we believe that you are a person that is driven and enjoy taking responsibility. As a person you like to keep yourself up to date regarding new technologies and strives to inspire the team with new things. You are a natural team player that believes that supporting each other is the way to take over the insurance market.
Mavera was founded in 2008 with the belief that everyone is entitled to fair and efficient personal claims assessments. Our Decision Support System helps our customers access information, data, and medical expertise – all in one place. This is how we support well-informed decisions. Our customers include leading European insurance companies, legal representatives, and committees.
Does this sound interesting? Interviews are held continuously; please submit your application as soon as possible. If you want to know more, you are welcome to contact Linnéa Sjuls at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to reading your application!