Do you want to join a team with a mission to become the number one choice within digital healthcare services? Then this is a great opportunity for you as an experienced Solution Architect to be a meaningful contributor to our transformation journey.
About the position
As a Solution Architect, you will have a leading position to drive our technical roadmap forward. You will be responsible for the entire design methodology and process landscape, meaning taking systematic decisions regarding the upcoming development journey within our cloud-based solutions.
You will take place in our System Development department and co-lead this digitalization journey in close collaboration with the System Development Director and Solution Architect. You will align process development with technical architects and engineers, as well as communicating with the business- and management team. Therefore, we see that you will have an extensive impact on how we shape the future within digital healthcare solutions.
This also includes:
- Investigate and establish stages around further development of our As-is architecture.
- Plan and lead initiatives for our To-be architecture.
- Explore breaking down monoliths into a microservice architecture.
- Utilizing an agile structural approach in process development.
- Drive digital transformation and modernisation inspired by the latest technology trends.
Who are you?
With your leadership abilities, you will take ownership to guide and lead your teammates into new and better solutions. You have extensive experience in doing so and use your communication skills to share your knowledge proactively, in the System Development department as well as in other parts of Aurora, and at all levels. You are passionate about developing modern and accessible software solutions, you can convey conceptual thoughts and approaches and can work in a structured way, often as part of an agile team.
We believe that you have:
- Experience working systematically with system architecture.
- Extensive knowledge of architecting high-performance cloud-based solutions.
- Practical experience in breaking down monoliths into microservices.
- Project management and leadership skills are essential.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
It is a plus if you have …
- Hands-on experience in Cloud and Serverless Computing.
- Have previous experience working with Java, Python, Linux, Asterisk, SIP, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Speaks and reads Swedish, or other languages.
At Aurora Innovation, we believe that we are on the face of the earth to solve the communication needs between patients and healthcare, for the benefit of society.
We hope to share the same passion with you!
Send in your application today!
Interviews will be held continuously, so apply today! If you have any questions, please contact Julia Wulff at email@example.com
About Aurora Innovation
Aurora Innovation helps healthcare to increase its availability to patients. Our company improves the work environment of health care professionals, who manage an unscheduled flow of incoming contact requests via telephony and other digital entrances. Our product Aurora TeleQ has redefined the way patients reach health care. With offices in Sweden, Finland, Holland and Spain, we are one of the leading companies in our field with the ambition of becoming the number one choice within digital healthcare communication services in all of Europe.
Many of our employees are notably proud of the value we deliver to health care and the close contact with our customers and users which we strive to maintain. We encourage each other to behave respectfully, constructively, professionally and kindly, and the corporate values that guide us are cooperation, courage and simplicity.