We currently have an exciting opening as Business Analyst in our IT team. In this role, your primary focus will be to work together with the different departments in the organization to fully understand and document requirements on new IT systems or changes in existing systems and processes. You will be an important part in projects and day-to-day work to define requirement and changes, and support your IT colleagues to ensure that business expectations are met. To put it simple - function as a link between the organization and development teams to secure a seamless development and implementation process from idea to reality.
We offer you an international and creative environment along with a chance of working with major business flows within retail, wholesale, e-commerce, finance and logistics. This is a unique opportunity to join a global fashion house and play a key role in moving our business forward.
The position is based at Acne Studios’ headquarters in Stockholm and reports to the Head of Business Analysis. Travelling may occur.
Your job will include:
- Identifying, mapping and updating critical business processes for current and new IT systems/functions.
- Identifying key stakeholders and super users for current and new IT systems/functions.
- Planning and performing workshops with stakeholders to identify and understand requirements
- Breaking down high-level requirements into functional requirements in a clear and understandable format
- Cooperating with System Developers, Solution Architects and Testers in their work to secure that requirements are understood and delivered according to expectations
- Continuously improving the business analysis process and implementation process
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree within IT, Finance and/or Business Administration
- Around four years’ experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Very strong analytical skills and an ability to quickly grasp different contexts
- Creativity and flexibility in order to find new and innovative solutions
- Planning and organizing skills to be able to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English is required, additional language skills are meriting
Apply today! We will interview candidates continuously.
If you have any questions don´t hesitate to contact email@example.com