Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to be the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are a small group of Fyndians who handles millions of Swedish customers, thousands of merchants, and millions of products. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden, as well as expanding into new exciting markets, with the goal to be a global marketplace.
About the role
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will deliver well curated data, visualizations and actionable insights that guide decision making and address existing challenges. You have an analytical mindset and can combine your understanding of business and technology to deliver insights in the most effective way. You will be part of a small but high performing Data team and work closely with Björn, our fabulous Chief Data Officer.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Track what’s working for our millions of customers and products.
- Take part in analyzing data both in the present but also make assumptions for the future.
- Analyse data both upon request and take initiatives of your own.
- Improve and do things smarter at Fyndiq. Anything from growth, retention to tools and efficiencies across the company.
- Work across the whole of Fyndiq, taking an active part in different initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in analysis, preferably data analysis
- Experience of tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Good technical understanding
- An curious and analytical mindset
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Swedish and other nordic languages are a plus
Who are you?
You are a driven and passionate data enthusiast that through own initiative, enjoys finding solutions to both obvious and hidden problems. You are an analyst at heart, naturally curios and keen to find true answers to maximize benefits. You have an eager willingness to accept and meet challenges. You see yourself working with an organization that is data-driven and data is used across the whole company. You like to test new things and believe everything can be improved and done smarter. And lastly, you value great and friendly company culture where you can enjoy yourself at work while doing what you do best.