Since 2010 Fyndiq has grown to the largest marketplace for bargains in Sweden. We are a small group of Fyndians that handles millions of Swedish customers, thousands of merchants, and millions of products. Fyndiq will continue to grow in Sweden, as well as expanding into new exciting markets, with the goal to be a global marketplace.
About the role
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will cover all parts of Business Intelligence and transform business information into actionable insights. You will take responsibility for the quality of solutions and that best practices are being used to create sustainable and scalable solutions. You will be part of a small but high performing Data team and work closely with Björn, our fabulous Chief Data Officer.
Your purpose at Fyndiq is to:
- Track what’s working for our millions of customers and products.
- Be working on translation business needs to innovative and scalable BI solutions.
- Improve and do things smarter at Fyndiq. Anything from growth, retention to tools and efficiencies across the company.
- Work across the whole of Fyndiq, taking an active part in different initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- At least 2 years of experience of working as a BI Developer, Data Engineer or Data Scientist
- Experience in SQL and some front-end tools
- We are currently using Google Big Query, Power BI, Tableau, Airflow and Python, and experience in these or similar is needed
- Good technical understanding
- A curious and business mindset
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Swedish and other nordic languages are a plus
Who are you?
You are a “Data detective” who is business-driven and can’t wait to provide insights to help us to get to the next level. You have an eager willingness to accept and meet challenges. You see yourself working with an organization that is data-driven and data is used across the whole company. You like to test out new things and believe everything can be improved and done smarter. And lastly, you value great and friendly company culture where you can enjoy yourself at work while doing what you do best.