Storebrand’s newly formed Cloud Center of Excellence is tasked with creating a foundation that the rest of our business can use to build innovative solutions for our customers. To lead this important work, we are searching for a Senior Cloud Architect to join us in this exciting new chapter of our 250-year history.
As a senior cloud architect in the Storebrand CCoE you will work in a team of architects and engineers, whose scope is the entire organization. In this role you will plan, design, and implement a cloud foundation architecture, and define and implement cloud architecture best practices. We want you to evangelize cloud technologies in the organization and work with developers and software architects to bring their services to the cloud.
Furthermore, the role includes leading proof of concept projects for new cloud technologies, as well as planning, designing, and implementing CI/CD pipelines for cloud services. You will also plan, design and implement cloud governance according to compliance and other requirements. The role includes implementing DevOps ways of working together with the Site Reliability Engineering and End User Experience teams. In this role, it is important that you work to integrate security in all tasks.
Who are you?
We believe that you have good interpersonal skills and that you are curious, enthusiastic and have a willingness to change. You are focused on the future and continuous improvement as well as driving the organization forward.
- At least two years of working with strategic cloud architecture with focus on PaaS and IaaS
- Strong business focus and ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Expert level technical knowledge on cloud services and their practical application
- Strong security focus, implement security as part of every task.
- Theoretical and practical experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Norwegian verbal proficiency a plus
At Storebrand we are creating a world class sustainable savings and investment organization. Technology is at the center of this work. We are rebuilding our technical platform, insourcing technical skills and moving to the public cloud. We offer you a good working environment with professional and skilled colleagues. We have the largest professional environment of expertise on sustainability in investment and social responsibility in the Nordics. Storebrand provides career and networking opportunities both nationally and internationally. In addition to all above we offer you:
- Excellent pension and insurance benefits
- Low interest housing mortgages
- Flexible working hours and many social activities
- Corporate retreats, art club and various discount agreements
Reach out with any questions to Erika Thorslund, Talent Acquisition
Oslo or Stockholm