Trialbee is on a mission to simplify the patient journey in clinical research. We match and enroll patients in clinical trials. Trialbee consist of a team of passionate professionals across Europe and USA - all committed to digitally connect stakeholders across the drug development chain, creating value for our clients, patients, and society.
The Role Trialbee is looking for a Project Manager with experience from clinical trials or the pharmaceutical/medical device industry. This person will provide high-quality service and on-time successful delivery of our solutions. As a Project Manager, you will serve as both the project lead and the primary client contact. You are accountable for initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, and close-out of customer projects.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer delivery and project management, someone that wants to make a difference in patients' lives. In this role, you will balance multiple projects, and must be good a prioritizing and quickly responding to urgent matters. You enjoy working in a technology and innovative company in an international environment. You are an energetic individual with a positive can-do attitude.
This is a remote position where you will work closely with not only customers but also across functions/teams within the organization. You will be reporting to the COO.
- Drive and manage multiple projects from start to finish while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Develop, review and approve all related documentation for submission to relevant ethics committees.
- Co-ordinate activities and manage resources from different functions and vendors
- Manage project budgets.
- Prepare and conduct training sessions.
- Collect customer feedback and provide suggestion for system improvements to the development team.
- Participate in or initiate continuous improvement initiatives related to customer projects.
Experience and Qualifications
- A relevant academic degree preferably in natural sciences, pharmaceutical science, medicine, nursing or other relevant undergraduate degree combined with appropriate experiences in a relevant area.
- At least 5 years of experience from the pharmaceutical or life-science industry in general, and preferably within clinical operations.
- At least 5 years' experience within global project management and international clients.
- Action-oriented, strong understanding of and ability to articulate customer's sense of urgency.
- Ability to think strategically, work effectively in ambiguous situations and respon favorably to change, execute effectively, work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Great public speaking skills and accustomed to preparing presentations and holding presentations in front of groups of various sizes.
- Fluency in English both orally and written is required.
- Tech savvy, structured, prioritizing skills, with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience from consulting is a big plus, as well as experience in software development and/or digital marketing.
Do you want to help us achieve our mission?