Trialbee is on a mission to simplify the patient journey in clinical research. We match and enroll patients in clinical trials. Trialbee consist of a team of passionate professionals across Europe and USA - all committed to digitally connect stakeholders across the drug development chain, creating value for our clients, patients, and society.
Digital Marketing plays a key role in our business and in delivering our projects. We are looking for a proven leader to drive our digital marketing strategy. The Digital Marketing Director will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing all digital marketing campaigns across all channels. You will be developing marketing campaigns to recruit candidates for clinical trials in the US and in Europe.
This is a remote position where you will work closely with not only customers but also across functions/teams within the organization. You will be reporting to the COO.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator and collaborator who possesses great knowledge in digital marketing. You should have a strong understanding of current marketing tools and strategies. You enjoy working in an innovative and international environment and are an energetic and creative individual with a positive can-do attitude.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activites, including email, social media, advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and asses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Lead internal team to plan strategy and advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insight to inform new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversation tests on digital properties
- Lead internal team to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Support consistency and coherence, ensuring messages align with agreed communication plans
- Maximize usage of all communication channels
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required
- At least 10 years hands-on and proven experience in digital marketing and working in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- Knowledge from the Healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience in B2B and/or B2C, social media content creation, organic & paid distribution, SEM & PPC, automated workflows, reporting dashboards, Wordpress & SEO
- Excellent project manager and communication skills, including managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience developing strategies for and executing campaign across digital marketing channels
- Experience in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in using Google Analytics or other web analytics tool
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- The individual should have experience managing a team and developing indiviudals
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess eligibility to work in the United States.
For questions or more information contact Vanessa Reaidy at +46 72-402 37 57 or email@example.com