QA Manager to Trialbee
Trialbee is an award-winning global technology provider in the MedTech industry. We digitalize the clinical trial process with our innovative end-to-end solutions for clinical trial management. Our mission is to accelerate the development of new medical treatments. We connect stakeholders across the drug development chain, creating value for our clients, patients, and the society.
At Trialbee, we value trust, collaboration and curiosity and hope to find a person who wants to contribute to our work culture. As our QA Manager you will be responsible for managing our Quality Management System and making sure that we are compliant and staying in the forefront of our business. This is a fully remote position, and we want the person to be based in Europe or USA.
Other tasks and responsibilities
- Structure, implement and ensure that adequate procedures and processes are in place as well as compliant with the regulatory requirements and applicable GCP standards
- Manage and lead internal and external activities related to audits and inspections
- Support and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders in all related QA matters
- Acting as Data Protection Officer
- Support the organization by being a strong technical resource with extensive knowledge of Software Development
On a personal level, we are looking for an outgoing person who thrives in an international environment where you get to make a real impact on people’s lives. In this role we picture someone with high integrity, who understands the importance of its tasks and responsibilities. You are analytical but also openminded and communicative as you will work in close collaboration with all internal parts of the organization, as well as customers, vendors, and other partners, supporting them in QA-related matters.
To succeed in this role, we think that you have
- Experience of Software Development
- At least 5 years of Industry experience (MedTech, Life Science, or Pharmaceutical) and GCP
- At least 2 years of experience of similar roles within QA
- Knowledge of GDPR, HIPPA or other regulations connected to Data protection
- Extensive English skills
Do you want to help people and make a real impact on people’s health all around the globe?
For questions or more information contact Vanessa Reaidy at +46 72-402 37 57 or email@example.com
More about us: https://careers.trialbee.com/