Do you want to develop our cloud-based platform that will define the future of personal claims management? We are looking for a UX Designer that is passionate about designing and creating. We’d like to find a colleague who is eager to grow along with us in our ambition to become Europe's leading solution provider in personal claims management.
Mavera was founded in 2008 with the belief that everyone is entitled to fair and efficient personal claims assessments. Our Decision Support System (DSS) helps our customers access information, data and medical expertise – all in one place. This is how we support well-informed decisions. Our customers include the leading Nordic insurance companies, legal representatives, and committees.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Choose your own devices
- International team
- An exciting scale up
- Fantastic Espresso machine
- Office in the heart of Stockholm
As a UX Designer at Mavera, you will have full ownership of the entire user experience, work closely with both Product Management and developers at R&D to take the platform to the next level. You visualize the requirements, come up with creative suggestions and build the design foundation. Based on your experience, curiosity and creativity you will iron out the details of our product features in a way that gives our customers the best experience of the platform.
More in detail, you will:
- Develop and own the user experience framework
- Lead workshops defining and iterating the details of product features, and base these on various stakeholder requirements
- Methodically document the user experience and design elements in clear and concise ways, so that both customers, stakeholders and developers can understand and relate to them
- Implement and own a structured and developer friendly UX process
To be our perfect match, we think that you:
- Have 5+ years of experience working in a prominent UX position
- Have experience from B2B-products
- Have experience with documenting your vision and designs in modern and widely used tools, such as Figma or Sketch
- Are up to date with various UX trends in the market
- Have excellent language skills in English
Who are you?
You are a team player who enjoys responsibility and strives for continuous improvement. As a person, you are ambitious, development-oriented and passionate about creating. Through an analytical and curious mindset, you can comprehend minute details and craft these to form meaningful and beautiful user experiences.
Does this sound interesting? If you want to know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Erika Aldentorp at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!